Omgawdiness.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Holy shit man. Seriously, how long have I last POSTED? Isn't it like about 2 MONTHS AGO?

Gosh, i'm such a klutz. Anyway, just an overview of what I did so far, and my many failures.

Ohkay. I got sick. For almost a week. I saw the 4 ulcers in my mouth, they were freaking GROSS.

My you-know-who passed away, and i cried pretty much. After all, He's the one whom I'm pretty close with, who always fetches me to my dance classes every sunday. A very cute and childish guy, I can never forget his smile and adorble laughter.

Speaking of which, I met my other cousins, and Iseriously did know I got so many cousins. And, One of the guys, Zhen Ming, like Emmeline. And guess what, he like her cos she got the blur-blur -something-. Cute ehs? And, my other cousin Judi, like Sean and kept stealing fleating glances at him cos she thinks he's uber cute and hawt. Your comments?

And then, We took our Comon Tests and my results? Freaking horrible. I didn't think i studied much cos of the wake. And its just my own opinion though. *Sigh*

Lately, I've spoken to Alex and his voice was like soooo damn low. I told him and he was like, " I knowmy voice is very manly." Urgh. Sarcarsm from acertain Alex Tng irks me. Also, Alex taught me some awesome words, you should know, and I'm simply loving it! Haha..And TESSA MARIE YEO IS MY LOVER! She know Issac(No idea who is he) and he know Alex. Tessa says that Alex is a goatse(Also no idea but it must be something sick though) and wanna meet him someday. I showed Tessa his picture today and she was like," O.M.G. Alex looks sooo hot! I like him."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TESSA LIKES ALEX!!!!! D: SHE DON'T LIKE ME ANYMOREEEEEEEEE T.T

I go "emo"...*sigh*