It hurts
Tuesday, April 29, 2008, ϟ 0 shout(s)
I cried for one and a half hours
But that's not enought
To ease the pain I have inside me
It's too much to ask for her to change
But I believe she will as time goes by
She didn't.
She continue ripping my heart out and putting it back in.
And now I finally got my sense right.
I dun really deserve anything
Not even you protection
Or your friends.
You tried to help me
But I didn't what it
Don't push everything to yourself
You are a good person
Unlike me
You got your friends by your side everyday
But I dun really have any
Is it too much to ask you to stop all this fucking crap?
Is it too much for you to stop backstabbing people?
Is it too much for you to stop gossipping about fake acclaimations?
Or is it too much for you to speak the truth?
If you think it's too much, it's your choice.
But I dun't think it's too much to ask for.
