Total Mortification.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008, ϟ 0 shout(s)
Oh.My.Gawd.
This was TOTALLY EMBARRASSING. SERIOUSLY!!!!
Ohkay..Here goes...
I. FAIL. MY 2.4 KM. RUN. BY. A FEW. STUPID. SECONDS.
)(*&^%$#&(*&%^(&%!(^#&!)^#&)#^!&^#(^#&~^#~)&^#&^)!^&*#)#&^~)*#^~)AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
THIS IS TOTAL MORTIFICATION MANNNNN.
I NEVER FAIL BEFORE. BUT I STILL FAILEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. __
I was actually running with Sadh, but l8tr she PANGSEH-ed me and ran off, leaving poor me behind. Then i saw Vanessa. Thus running with her. I took out my stupid specs and run. And then i couldn't really see anything. OBVIOUS RIGHT?
So i didn't knw the run was ending at 5 cards, i tot it was 6 cards. MRS TANG was waving, i thought what the heck happened. And then she sadi the run ENDED. and that we FAILED.
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
Anyways, later Sara came...With her you-knw-what showing VERY OBVIOUSLY. -Tehehe-
And then I called Bryan, cos i was tooo freaking pissed and tired to exercise my fingers alr. And then i was talking talking. Then dunno who go say,"STOP TALKING TO YOUR BOYFRIEND LA" WTH? He's NOT even my boyfriend, but my boy-space-friend. MEHHHH.
Then they, Debra, Sara, Martina, Esther, talked out loud so that he could hear what they were talking about. All garbage one lor. Then blahblahblah. Sheena was the innocent one la. Durrr. Superwoman wad HORHORHOR?
Next, we went to Sara's hse. And then something happened.
ONLY THOSE WHO WENT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN. SPILL THE BEANS, AND YOU'RE DEAD MEAT.
We ate grilled salmon, chicken and temputa after that. FREAKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Esp the salmon, cos i LOVE salmon. :D
When i came home, i was like 1 and a half hrs late. Screwed la. my mum didn't scold me! YAYY.
After bathing, i slept on the couch for bout 10 mins, and my mum sloguhed me outta the sofa. Damn it. I was sooo freaking tired la.
Off to tuition. I spent 20 mins sleeping [:
