In da bus!
Monday, May 5, 2008, ϟ 0 shout(s)
OHMYGOD! TMR IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRESENTS @_@ *smirks* WEEEPEEE!
Anyway, Today was the history and science paper.
I think i screwed up for my history la __
I spent a hell load of time on the SBQs, leaving me only HALF AN HOUR to do the STRUCTURED QUESTIONS.
How screwed can i f-ing be!?
Lucky for my science, i knew quite a number of questions. Only the molecular mass thingamajig.
I got it wrong, AGAIN. Instead of plus-ing the top number, i times both proton and atomic mass.
WTF!?!?!?!?!
After school was freaking funny la! I sat the bus with Siew Kim, Valerie, Venisa and DaiLing.
I left alex behindddd. T.T I must say sorry to her tmr D:
Then, there was this guy who went to the upper deck. The bus was turning, then he was walking. So, her nearly fell on me. But heng, he almost smashed me!!
But nvm.. Then DaiLing said something, then that guy was like, staring at her! AHAHA!
Venisa was like, Eheheh! That guys look familiar right!? Then hor, he keep staring at DaiLing leh! AHAHAH!
Siew Kim and I was like laughing all the way. Then I named the whale(WHALE'S ONE) Xiao Long Bao, Then Siew Kim was the mother, therefore da long bao. AHAHA!
Then we started giving each other names.
Then after that at the North Vista stop, Milton came up the bus. I was like, OMG. Then he saw me and i was hiding. -.-"
I told Venisa, then she started saying, ORRHHHH. HE'S YOUR ********************** RIGHT. AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.~
I wan to spank her sia! Then we started giving out animal noises, like sheep=bahhmehh and crocodile=croc? frog=rabbit?
Suddenly, Siew Kim was like, "NEHHH!"
Then that guy stared at her. I told venisa, and we were staring at siewkim,"ohhhhhooooorrrrrrr"
SOOOOO FUNNY LA!
Ohkay, time to mug on geog and literature. Screw exams la.
P.S.
thedayyouapologisetousisthedayyoureallygrowup.
