SUCKBALLS.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Ohkay. This is totally insane. I'm going insane. And screwed, murdered, and maybe decapitated.
I almost failed my chinese, literature. I mean, OHMYGOD?! LITERATURE? I kinda like it!
Chinese, i've been trying to get at least a 60, but now, -faints-

Here's the list of my pathetic marks.
English- Just nice, 70 (A2)
Chinese- Pathetic, 54 (C6)
Maths- Hengheng, 60 (C5/B4)
Science- The only A1 i got, 76+ (A1)
Geography- Just Nice, 70 again (A2)
History- Lousy, 68 (B3)
Literature- The sexiest marks ever, 50 (C6)
Art- Kenasai, 68 (B3)
Home Econs- WTF, 53/54 (C6)

That's the pathetic listo.

Here's what happen today after recess durint assumed AE lessons.

We did the 'test', playing the g,e,c,d chords.
Sheena was awesome. HAHAHAHA.
Then after that, we all slacked in the music room, not bothering to go back to class. So we stayed with the pornstar-wannabe, MR TAN.
Then he started saying, eh girl, you like me isit?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
After that, mr pornstar-wannabe asked us whether we wanna go shopping. and etcetc.
I dunno what happened, and then the topic on sex AND condoms came up.
Must be tessa's doing, cos she said,"HUH? SEX AR?" when mr pornstar asked her if she wanna go shopping with him.
During that time, lotsa stuffs happened. We crashed the music room and banged the drums, invaded privacy and threw elangovan jr and snr across the room.
It's the bestest day EVER. Here's another sexy incident.
After dismissal when we are going outta the room, tessa i guess she was talking bout condoms and having it in the handicapped toilet or something, again to mr pornstar-wannabe and his reply was, " Aiya, dun't need condom one. Got skill can already."
WHAT-THE-FUG?
Then of course, my natural reaction was yucks and laughing streak.
I showed the junjou romantica paused scene to him on ting's psp when usagi was gonna smooooooch misaki and he got shocked.
First thing he asked was," Is it girl-guy, or girl-girl"
I said," NO LA. IT'S GAY. SEE! IT'S A GAY ANIME. VERY NICE."
And then it goes on and on and on and on.
I screamed and laughed too much today. So did the rest who were having fun...or not.


HAHAHAHA.
Better make use of this time to play, cos fri gt ptm, and i'm screeeeeewed!