MORTIFIED. and tired
Saturday, June 28, 2008, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Gosh. 70th anniversary is DRAINING my energy like hell. Although we, me and ting, were only taking PICTURES, but standing and squating and running and KNEELING saps our energy. Our poorpoor muscles have been strained for approximately 20 hours (including walking home) of using our poor HEELS and thigh muscles we cannot walk anymore.


I dun wanna part with th 'professional-looking passes'.. makes me feel sad T.T
Freaking pixel playhouse people make us feel inferior with their freaking humongous cameras. And freaking gooooood quality.
But whatever man. We're MUCHMUCH better than them! :x


ANYWAYS, yesterday after th show we went to compass with VERY hungry and SUPER TIRED legs to EAT. Freaking rice so little eat already still damn hungry. After making a huge scene at th jap restaurant(or whatever it's called), we went to the toilet.



OMFG I GOT TH BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY FREAKING LIFE.


There's this woman cleaning up her young SON in front of th mirror. And th little guy ISN'T WAERING PANTS. SO EVERYTHING CAN BE SEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OHMYFUCKINGOSH.

I SAW IT.
I SAW IT.

I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT. I SAW IT.


IT WAS RED AND TINNY AND IT'S TH FIRST THING I SAW WHEN I WENT INTO THE TOILET.


..few seconds later i snapped.


I STARTED LAUGHING LIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until i cry xDDDDD


i was laughing at th wall and everyone was like laughing also but awhile only, unlike me. I was laughing non-stop until van, enzy, sadh, martina thinks i'm crazy. I cnt stop man! Th image keeps POPPING INTO MY MIND.


Few minutes later, i was still laughing. LOLOLOLOLOL
After that we went to th smelly interchange to take bus home.

Took candid shots of sadh and martina xD





They're bringing sexy back :o




And there's one with sadh and i.


Maybe i should have longer fringe so that we look like twins xD







Too tired to write anymore. Till then, here's a quote from th play.
"YOU ANOREXIC FLATPOLE, YOU MACDONALD'S DRINKING STRAW, YOU DISPOSABLE CHOPSTICKS, YOU UPTIGHT ROLL UMBRELLA!"



P.S to th asshole who spammed huiting's tagbox.
GET A LIFE MAN. I know it's you so you don't have to put a freaking '.'for a name. Unless you DON'T have a name that is. Or your name is called FULL-STOP. Please, dun be such a coward and hide behind your computer screen and spam people. Deleteing your blog doesn't help. We all know what you did to us, and telling rubbish to your BFF is no better than telling TALES. We can all check your ip address. So there's no use writing crap. If you REALLY HATE US, tell us in th fucking face instead of being a coward and write a 'so-called affix' as your 'name'.
Who else hates us other than you? WHO ELSE? Some MAY hate me, but HUITING? i doubt so.



Labels: , , ,