Suck la.
Monday, September 8, 2008, ϟ 0 shout(s)
I am so not ready for school. I still want to PLAY. GOD! I feel like a kid. But someone else is kiddier. HAHAHA. YOU SO KNOW WHO YOU ARE KID! >:D
Woke up painstakingly at 6am, and then reached school at round 6.40, suppose to meet th huihui woman. but she woke up late. I KILL YOU ARH D: < ask me meet you at 6.30 6.20 then wake up late ): Scool was a bore. Mrs Ho talked about sms-es. and huihui, obviously,sms-ed th highest. 2k+ sia, geng. Chem was cooooooooooool~ did experiments again, gt foamy stuff that stink like shit. wanted to take picture but sadh's phone cam spoil ): so too bad.
chinese molly liau and vp came, fuchunhui so fake go put up PPT. like WTH? since when she uses PPT FOR CHINESE? then she went to sugar up th both of them. reading th passage ask me read louder. kao, you think i can read meh, i'm just merely lip-reading. as if i can read th weird words on th book.
geog ken foo overshot timing, talk too much crap already xD siow was crazy, keep asking everyone for th recycling logo on th water bottle and tried to bluff beevian th leelee3(i'm leelee2 now cos i'm older) by saying that her waterbottle must throw away if not she drink shitwater. hilarious.
i'm bored now.
too lazy type on.
LDL LOOK SO CUTE!
i'm gonna take a photo of her, if i can. heh >:D
