Hui, your superlong quiz.
Quizxzxz
By Hui:
1.The person who tagged you is?
th most kind-est person i have EVER met in my entire life. Th SPOM5 who can neverever get sun-taned!
2.Your relationship with him/her?
Longtime friend since kindergarden. I'm straight. :P
3.Your 5 impressions of her.
Th fairest person I've ever seen
During exam can sleep before finishing th paper
Everyday come school got th super sian/tired look on her face
Knows th latest stuffs happening
Likes to say 'lame' and 'too bad, cry lah!' oh, and not forgetting, 'TOO SLOW!' :D
4.The most memorable thing she had done for you.
She talked to my mum to let me go out.
5.The most memorable thing she had said to u?
Uncountable.
6.If she become ur lover,you will?
I don't mind :P
7.If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
IF she becomes my lover, she should wear shorts other than school ones.
8.If she become your enemy, you will?
Fuck no, never! ):
9.(Repeat Question)
(Repeats Answer)
10.What is it you want to tell for her now?
Don't pon school ):
11.Your overall impression of her is?
Snow White.
12.How do u think ppl around you will feel around you?
I caught th laughing gas.
13.The characters you love of yourself are?
???
14.On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
???
15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Uhh...
16.For people that care and likes you, say something to them.
Love you darlings <3
17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to,
1- DL
2- Bryan
3- Siow!
4- Alex?
5- Sheeneh
6- Tessa
7- Martineh
8- Peiming?
9- Denise
10- Cherie? >.>
18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with?
Uhh, she's single right?
19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
Definitely female.
20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
OHMYGOD NO.
IT WOULD BE TOTALLY INSANE.
IF IT HAPPENS, I'LL GO MARRY JOWEE.
21. What is no. 2 studying about?
Err...typical Secondary two studies.
22. What was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
A few minutes ago.
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
Noise Polluting techno
24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
A lil's brother?
25. Will you woo no. 3?
I'M ALREADY WOOING HER.
26. How about 7?
I will not woo her. She's Emmanuel's.
27. Is no. 4 single?
Hell yeah. Unless he falls in love with his "jieeeeeeee"
28. What is the surname of no. 5?
PONG!
29. What is a hobby of no. 10?
Animes >.>
31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
HIHS, pretty near my housexzx.
32. Talk about something for no. 1
"Are you taking bus today?" -gives th takebuswithmepuhleaseeee look-
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8?
My god. Sick man, I'm not lesbian.
34. Where does no. 9 live?
No idea.
35. What colour does no. 4 like?
I don't know! D:
36. Are no. 1 and 5 best friends?
DL goes "SHEENA PONGGGGGG!" and PONG gives th bimbo look everyday, is that counted as bestfs?
37. Does no. 1 have any pets?
Is a stuffed frog doll counted?
38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
She's sexy, that's for sure.
39. What is no. 10 doing now?
Animes duh.
I AM DONEEEEEE.
Now for gunbound!
Labels: Quixzxzxzxzxzxzxz
