My girl.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Mama says she looks just like me.

Well, starting to blog after a reeeeeeally long time.
Doing this just because I'm dying of boredom sitting in front of the computer screen feeding myself electron waves every single day. Somehow, I don't feel like I'm in Secondary 3. Can't seem to let myself face the reality of the big 'O's coming up real close, not to mention Mother Tongue is just supposedly 8 months away. Who would want to take O levels with such horrible results? I suppose everyone got back their written papers already, and got an extreme shock of your lives. If you studied real hard I guess that's a different story.
English gave me the worst shock, no, stab in the chest.
Chemistry? Second to that.
The rest would be..
I'll leave it to your imagination.
I've never had such a depressing period of time in my entire teenhood. Irony would be it's due to examinations, which I've been facing for the past, well, 8 years.
And then I lost it.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it.