Oh crude.
Monday, October 26, 2009, ϟ 0 shout(s)
Even if th sky is falling down, you'll be my only.
Late post, but I don't really care haha. Saturday, had steamboat w gang. Reaally tasty, thanks alot mum♥
Watched boring silent hill, then ate a little and they left. Used th comp, then ate a little again and blah blah blah.
Enz came to my hse today, watch FD III and then KBS World. The Golden Ladder Challenge was funny, laughed our asses off. And th end. Stuck here in front of a rectangular screen soaking up as much electron waves and radiation as I could before th reality of th O levels just exactly...
ONE YEAR FROM NOW.
Dang, I dun wanna face it. Stupid Mr Pang, thanks alot for reminding us. Made us remember about th 'super cool' Cs and Ds. Sigh, this sucks.
P.s. Remember to get my sacrificial umbrella from pong tmr.
P.P.s my stupid desktop died on me.
P.P.s my stupid desktop died on me.
