Stupid microchips.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009, ϟ 0 shout(s)

It's like, poof. Everything that were okay are now wrong.

Argh, am i jinxed by technology or what? First, my desktop busted on me. Then, my laptop doesn't connect to th internet. I spent 3.5 stupid hours, trying to identify th damn problem in my stupid laptop, and thank GOD my dad came home. Seems like I fried my graphics card, now I'm using some unknown one. Laptop? I'm giving up on that. If I'd had knew tht it couldn't connect to th internet through mio, i wouldn't even have downloaded gunbound to paly w sadh. Got so irritated that I actually cried a lil, heh. Downloaded it just yesterday, and I just couldn't play it. Talk about being jinxed.

So, went to school, had a stupid Level Camp talk. Seems like it's gonna some f*-ed up stupid day camp thing again like this year's. Total waste of time and money. I'd seriously rather get burnt in th sun and turn red than go for some learning journey to what? Labrador park? Supreme Court? C'mon man, i think th school is really, uber cheapskate. Worst thing is, we have to design our own damn t-shirt and DESIGN-A-CIP (what th hell?). Stupid teachers make it seem like they are giving us th freedom of choice(which is total bullshit). Didn't th feedback this year was crap? Why do it again? Seirously, I'd rather walk in mud than undergo some crap talk by JC principals and go to a poly(which is FREE.)

Fag, I'm never gonna step in tht school after I graduate, ever again.



P.s. I don't want friday to come.