Nostalgia.
Sunday, March 20, 2011, ϟ 0 shout(s)

Wow. Just read old blog posts from 2008 and..

Wow.


Don't mean to be typical and all saying this but, memories really came flooding back. All the bullshit and drama with the bitch in 2008, slacking off and getting to know 3G in 2009 and the mugging my ass off in 2010; but still got shit results. Wow. 3 years has passed huh? Makes me feel like, I've really grown from all this shit and stuff. Matured in a way I guess? Though I think majority of the scenarios came from dramas and mangas and I just happen to apply the same thing as what I've read/watched. But anyway,

THIS IS FUCKING NOSTALGIC.


Reading through every single post, I've really been through a lot I guess. But thank god I've got my best friends with me. Hor Tingting? *sparkly eyes* I'd say Pong but I doubt she'll ever read this :D I have to say, I don't know how or what I would have been if they weren't by my side.

Ting, THANK GOD YOU RECOGNISE ME IN SEC 1. Or else I wouldn't have such an amazing best friend who went through all the bullshit with me. I have to many things to say already, so must cut short hehe xD Study hard in law school okay? When you go overseas MUST KEEP IN TOUCH and got problem MUST MUST MUST TELL ME
): I bet I will cry buckets when I send you off at the airport xD COME BACK AS A LAWYER LA ASSHOLE.
I LOVE YOU SO GODAMN MUCH. <3


Pong, I don't even know why I'm writing this to you but I'm oh so fucking glad we went to the same chinese tuition centre when we're kids. Or else I wouldn't have met you and gave you the 'WTF' face during Sec 1 Orientation and gasped, 'YOU?' in your face. Stop dressing like an ahpek already la pong, going poly already you know!! GOt any problem must come find me okay? VISIT ME OFTEN!! I WILL COME FIND YOU AT NP DE!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH ASSHOLE.